Making An Application
Once the application is duly made, if it gets refused thereafter you can lose your application fee. Before duly made you can withdraw the application and get your application fee back. This step of the application does NOT mean that the EA have looked at any content yet. They have only looked to see if it is present in the application.
Although this is the first hurdle to cross when making a permit application. There is still along way to go before the permit itself will be issued. In fact it might may be refused after it has been duly made.
The duly made checklist that EA officers need to address before they issue a duly made notice include items such as;
- Whether the fee has been paid
- Has a fire prevention plan been submitted with the application
- Have all the right forms been submitted
- Are the site plans correct
- Are the right WAMITAB qualifications submitted
- Is the application allowed – does the applicant have previous convictions or a record of insolvency.
Call us today if you need help with a permit application.
I contacted Paul earlier this year to help us with our permit variation and a separate permit application, I would recommend Paul for this work, he made the process very professional and we achieved our goals with great success.