Treatment Plant Permit
We can help you apply for a treatment plant permit from the Environment Agency if you need to apply in order to discharge effluent into a surface water system or to groundwater. In order to apply for either a standard rules or bespoke environmental permit from the EnvironmentAgency you will need to complete a number of risk assessments and feasibility studies in order to ensure that the application will be “duly Made”.
We have successfully applied and obtained an effluent treatment plant permit for a number of clients. This has included groundwater monitoring for discharges to groundwater as well as surface water modelling for dispersion for discharges to surface water.
Discharge Permit Services
We provide the following services in order to help you apply for an environmental permit to discharge treated effluent including
- Groundwater monitoring & similarly Groundwater risk assessments
- Surface water dispersion modelling
- Effluent plant sizing and specification
- Load factoring calculations
- Package plant types and capacities
- Environmental Permit Application
I have no hesitation in recommending Paul's excellent, expert and thorough service.