Water Permits

Water permits or discharge consents are needed if you discharge effluent to water. This may be surface water or groundwater. Water permits are issued by the Environment Agency and require several supporting documents and surveys….

Consent to Discharge

Consent To Discharge

You will need a consent to discharge if you allow treated effluent to enter a watercourse or groundwater. You may own a small package type treatment plant. However, you may use a large treatment plant…

General Binding Rules

The general binding rules issued by the Environment Agency are a set of conditions for discharges to groundwater and surface water for package plants. If you have a small effluent treatment plant to treat domestic…

Water Discharge Permit

Discharge Consent

Many industrial (and domestic) effluent treatment plants need a discharge consent. This allows their effluent to discharge into surface waters or the foul sewer network. We can help you apply for the correct type of…

Contact Us

Call Us On

01428 768 087