Discharge Consent

Paul Downing

Many industrial (and domestic) effluent treatment plants need a discharge consent in order to allow their effluent to discharge into surface waters or the foul sewer network. We can help you apply for the correct type of discharge consent or environmental permit for your particular type of treatment plant. Quite often domestic septic tanks and package plants need an environmental permit from the Environment Agency before it can be authorised for use. For larger industrial facilities you may need to complete a groundwater risk assessment before the consent is granted.

Paul Downing & Associates can help with all aspects of your application to the correct regulator.

discharge consent


Let us know what environmental issues are facing your business.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message