Authorised Treatment Facility

Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF)

You will need to be an authorised treatment facility if you want to break vehicles. In order to become an ATF you will need an ELV permit from the Environment Agency. An ELV (End of…

car breakers permit

Car Breakers Permit

In order to obtain a car breakers permit and become an ATF (authorised treatment facility). You will need to apply for an Environmental Permit from the Environment Agency. The process is lengthy and it can…

car breakers licence

Car Breakers Licence.

Call (01428) 768-087 If you plan to depollute or dismantle end of life vehicles (ELV’s) then you will need a car breakers licence. This is also known as an ELV permit. You will then become an…

Contact Us

Call Us On

01428 768 087