Copart CAT B Vehicles

Copart is a well known online car auction house. There are others. It allows car dealers to buy damaged vehicles including Cat B vehicles for parts and spares. The process of obtaining an ELV permit…

Authorised Treatment Facility

Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF)

You will need to be an authorised treatment facility if you want to break vehicles. In order to become an ATF you will need an ELV permit from the Environment Agency. An ELV (End of…

car breakers permit

Car Breakers Permit

In order to obtain a car breakers permit and become an ATF (authorised treatment facility). You will need to apply for an Environmental Permit from the Environment Agency. The process is lengthy and it can…

Contact Us

Call Us On

01428 768 087