ATF Permit

You will need an ATF Permit (Authorised Treatement Facility) if you wish to depollute ELV’s (End Of Life Vehicles) in the UK. The ATF permit allowing you to become a registered facility is issued by…


Let us know what environmental issues are facing your business.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message