EA Waste Permit

You will need an EA waste permit if you plan to recycle waste. The Environment Agency (EA) are the regulator responsible for dealing with companies who import and treat waste. A permit allows you to…

Waste Permit Application

Paul Downing & Associatese can help you with a Waste Permit Application from the Environment Agency. We help recycling centres, waste transfer stations or ELV de-pollution businesses. We can help with all types of environmental…

Contact Us

Call Us On

01428 768 087