treatment plant discharge

Treatment Plant Discharge

Any treatment plant discharge to surface water or groundwater requires a permit. There are therefore exemptions for small discharges but anything over 5 cubic metres requires an environmental permit from the Environment Agency. We can…

Consent to Discharge

Discharge Consent Application

You may need a surface water or trade effluent discharge consent application if you discharge to a foul water sewer. From an industrial process or if you discharge into a soak-away, river or watercourse from…

Contact Us

Call Us On

01428 768 087