Environment Agency Permit

Paul Downing

environment agency permit

You may need an Environment Agency Permit if you are a business that is regulated under the Environmental Permitting Regulations 2016. The regulations detail what types and sizes of businesses require an environment Agency Permit and whether you are regulated under Part A (Environment Agency) or Part B (The Local Authority).

Paul Downing & Associates has been working with businesses in manufacturing and industry for over 25 years to help with the rather complex regulatory regime and the processes involved in applying for a permit. The process is akin to a planning application with several supporting surveys, risk assessments and procedures being required alongside the application.


Let us know what environmental issues are facing your business.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message