Waste Management Licence

Paul Downing

Waste Management Licence

Waste management licences are being replaced by environmental permits . The Environment Agency issues these permits.

You therefore may therefore will have to produce a fire prevention plan amongst other new risk assessment documents. This is required by the Environment Agency to grant the newer style permit. It is easier to understand the new permits . However it is understandable if you are slightly cautious about losing the document that has governed your business for a number of years. We can help with the transfer process.

The “environmental Permitting Regulations 2016” replaces older legislation. The EA are gradually getting waste management companies to move across to the new permit regime. Hence there is a need to upgrade your operations at the same time to comply with the new regulations. You may also need to upgrade infrastructure.

We can help you upgrade from a waste management licence to an environmental permit. You may also wish to consider adding additional EWC codes to your permit in order that you can accept new waste types. Perhaps you want to introduce a new activity such as a crusher, baler or shredder to the waste operation. When applying for a new style permit this is the perfect time to consider such additional options.

Paul Downing & Associates has experience of working with waste management companies and industrial businesses. We can apply for environmental permits and planning applications. Give us a call today for an informal discussion. Call us on 01428 768 087 or 07790147084.

Contact Us

Call Us On

01428 768 087