Scrap Yard Licence

Paul Downing

A scrap yard licence is required if you wish to import store and treat waste metals. The licence or environmental permit is issued by the Environment Agency. There are also strict conditions to comply with once it is issued.

Paul Downing & Associates can help you apply for a scrap yard licence. We can also provide clarity through the maze of regulations. Call 01428 768 087.

Contact Us

Call Us On

01428 768 087