Waste Site Licence

Paul Downing

You may need a waste site licence if you import waste and treat it. We can help you apply for an environmental permit from the Environment Agency.

Call us today for information on how to apply for a permit or waste site licence. We can also provide all of the supporting documentation. Fire Prevention Plans, Site risk assessments, management systems, waste acceptance procedures. Because these are part of the application we can therefore provide everything you need.

In order to operate as a waste transfer station you need an environmental permit. These are lengthy and potentially expensive to obtain. You will need to comply fully with the fire prevention guidance on the Environment Agency’s website. This is one of the most complex and demanding parts of applying for a permit to operate.

A waste site licence may take upwards of several months however to obtain. Start your application process now by asking us to scope you site application and provide a fee proposal.

Paul Downing & Associates can help you with the application process and support you throughout. For more information on the services we provide and how we can help you. Call us or drop us an email on 01428 768 087.

Contact Us

Call Us On

01428 768 087