Many businesses now have to report greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, measure their carbon footprint or conduct an energy audit of their operations for regulatory reasons such as the Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS). Part of this may be regulatory but quite often it is for cost saving.
The drivers for these types of projects are many and various and it is necessary to ensure that a comprehensive Â energy audit is conducted that accurately reflects current practices, the scoping of such a project may include fleet vehicle and other operations if appropriate.
We can help to benchmark your business related to energy management and make recommendations for;
- Equipment & plant related to manufacturing
- Compressed air
- Building services, HVAC
- Measurement, monitoring and targeting of energy use (M&T)
- Energy management and policy
- Energy contracts and tariffs
- Sub-metering and metering
- Training and awareness
- Control of energy using equipment
- Benchmarking and measuring emissions
- Energy benchmarking & energy efficiency reviews
- Identify your legal obligations
- Minimise your carbon footprint
- Clarify CRC obligations
- Produce a clear strategy on how to reduce energy consumption
- Implementation of ISO 50001:2011 (Energy Management Systems)
- Gap analysis for ISO 50001:2011 and action plans
Please contact us for information on how to best scope your energy audit and carbon footprint for the purpose you require.