Construction & Demolition Waste

In order to import construction & demolition waste, You will need to apply for an environmental permit from the Environment Agency.

The permit will allow you to import soils, stones, rubble, concrete, bricks & tiles. Once imported you can crush these and grade (filter) them in order to produce different grades of soil for export.

These permits are relatively straight forward unlesss your proposed site is near a SSSI, bird nesting site or nature reserve.

You will need to produce a dust management plan and other supporting surveys to demonstrate that your operation will not have an adverse impact on the environment.

How we can help

We can help you apply for a construction & demolition waste permit to crush and grade C&D waste.
We have helped many companies apply for new permits to get them off the ground. Our services include providing for all of the supporting surveys required for a successful application. These may include dust management plans, habitats surveys, contaminated land surveys, drainage surveys and all the risk assessments required by the Environment Agency.
Note that in order to apply for this permit you must have the appropriate planning in place and of course have the correct “O” licences issued by the local authority.

Thanks for helping us apply for and be successfully achieve SR2010 No12.

Jerry Purse, Director

DJ Utilities – Standard Rules Permit
Our Projects


Let us know what environmental issues are facing your business.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message