Waste Yard Review

Some clients require a waste yard review. This can be completed before they commit to applying for an environmental permit. Here at Paul Downing & Associates we can review your waste yard. Paul Downing &…

Skip Hire Permit

Skip Hire Permit

A Skip Hire Permit is required if you want to rent out skips. Especially if you recycle the returning waste in your yard. You will need an environmental permit. Whether you are looking to manually…

Transfer Station Permit

If you are opening a waste transfer station, you will need an environmental permit from the Environment Agency. There are two types of permit however, standard rules and bespoke permits. Paul Downing & Associates has…

waste licence

Waste Licence Applications

If you need to apply for a waste licence or environmental permit from the Environment Agency, we can help. Paul Downing & Associates have helped many waste businesses apply for and successfully achieve the relevant…

Waste Permit Application

Paul Downing & Associatese can help you with a Waste Permit Application from the Environment Agency. We help recycling centres, waste transfer stations or ELV de-pollution businesses. We can help with all types of environmental…


Let us know what environmental issues are facing your business.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message