Environment Agency Waste Licence

Environment Agency Waste Licence

We can help you apply for an Environment Agency Waste Licence if you are staring a new waste recycling or waste recovery business. Getting started as a waste recycling business is quite daunting due to…

EA Permit

An Environment Agency Permit – EA Permit, is issued to businesses who require permission to operate certain types of regulated activities as governed by the Environmental Permitting Regulations 2016. These are know as operating permits….

Waste Recycling Permit

In order to run a successful waste transfer station you will need a waste recycling permit from the Environment Agency in order to be able to operate. The waste recycling permit or environmental permit states…

ATF Permit

You will need an ATF Permit (Authorised Treatement Facility) if you wish to depollute ELV’s (End Of Life Vehicles) in the UK. The ATF permit allowing you to become a registered facility is issued by…


We can help you become an ELV-ATF (end of life vehicles authorised treatment facility) by helping you apply for the correct environmental ELV permit from the Environment Agency. Becoming an elv-atf is not as easy…

Scrap Metal Permit

Scrap Metal Permit

A scrap metal permit will be required if you are a waste management business looking to import metals into your waste transfer station to treat and sort. The scrap metal permit required can either be…

Permit Transfer

Permit Transfer

You may consider an environmental permit transfer if you are taking over an existing regulated facility and wish to transfer the environmental permit to be registered in your own or your company’s name. You must…

waste and minerals planning

Waste And Minerals Planning

Waste and minerals planning applications are required for businesses who operate a waste management facility. Unlike residential and other commercial businesses waste and mineral planning applications are handled by the county council and not the…

Minerals Waste Planning Application

Minerals And Waste Planning Application

You will need to apply to the County Council for a Minerals Waste Planning Application if you are a waste business regulated by the County Council. Chances are that you may already have an environmental…

waste management licence

Waste Management Licence

Many waste transfer stations used to be regulated by issue of a waste management licence. These are now gradually being replaced by newer style environmental permits issued by the Environment Agency. If your waste business…


Let us know what environmental issues are facing your business.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message