RPS 211 (Regulatory Position Statement)

RPS 211 (Regulatory Position Statement 211) for the excavation of utility waste. After April 2019 companies must assume the waste is hazardous and have an environmental permit to treat it or take it to a permitted site.

WAMITAB Certificate

WAMITAB (Waste Management Industry Training Advisory Board). This is the Certificate of Technical Competence (CoTC) qualification you will need to operate a waste site. There are also differing levels of the qualification depending on the…

Depollution Permit

Depollution Permit (ELV)

Depollution Permit For End Of Life Vehicles We have successfully applied for and therefore obtained several ELV waste permits from the Environment Agency. These permits are for the de-pollution of end of life vehicles. Waste…

Setting Up A Vehicle Dismantler Site

Vehicle Dismantler Site : Top 5 Things To Consider When Choosing An ELV Site  As an environmental consultant, I spend a lot of time helping companies become registered ATF’s by setting up a vehicle dismantler…

Vehicle Breakers

Vehicle Breakers – Illegal Operators

The Environment Agency & eBay join forces to stop illegal vehicle breakers. Contact us if you also need help applying for an ELV permit to become an authorised ATF. Illegal Vehicle Breakers & eBay We…

Environmental Permitting Consultants

Paul Downing & Associates are Environmental Permitting Consultants. We help waste businesses and manufacturing to obtain Environmental Permits. If you are unsure as to whether your business requires a permit, or if you also know…

Environment Agency Waste Licence

Environment Agency Waste Licence

We can help you apply for an Environment Agency Waste Licence if you are staring a new waste recycling or waste recovery business. Starting A new Waste Recycling Business Starting a waste recycling business is…

EA Permit

EA Permit An Environment Agency Permit – EA Permit, is issued to businesses who require permission to operate certain types of regulated activities. This is governed by the Environmental Permitting Regulations 2016. The EA therefore…

Waste Recycling Permit

Waste Recycling Permit In order to operate a successful waste transfer station you will need a waste recycling permit from the Environment Agency . The waste recycling permit or environmental permit states the conditions under which…


Let us know what environmental issues are facing your business.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message